We are seeking a friendly, self-motivated Secretary to join our Tax team. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, be flexible and have the ability to prioritise their own workload.
Good communication skills (both written and oral) are essential as you will be required to liaise directly with clients on behalf of the Tax team and to work closely with the support team.
Secretary Main Duties include:
- Assisting with the management of Outlook mailboxes – responding to/forwarding emails where appropriate, organising folders/sub folders, managing junk mail, meeting requests, drafting emails on behalf of the Tax team, saving emails in accordance with the Firms policies.
- Meeting management – ensure required documents available including creating research packs where applicable, diarising and chasing actions, issuing agendas. Looking forward in diaries on a two-weekly rolling basis.
- Typing meeting notes, file notes and other correspondence.
- Creating proposals, reports and presentations.
- Proactively review tasks/meetings with the Head of Tax on an agreed basis.
- Co-ordinating and prioritising own workload provided by the Tax team in the best interests of the Firm.
- Regular maintenance of Outlook contacts, following up marketing leads, assisting with the teams marketing strategy, including attending events as and when required.
Other duties will include general administration tasks, working with the support team to provide holiday cover (including reception cover) where required, dealing with incoming post and any other associated duties.
- RSA Typing II (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential