Overview of Independent Financial Advisor role
G+E Wealth Management are a very successful and ambitious accountancy owned Financial Planning firm, and we are seeking an experienced Financial Planning Independent Financial Advisor to join our growing Practice, operating from offices in York and Leeds.
We offer a dynamic and progressive working environment, strong management support, ongoing training and personal development, a competitive salary (dependent on experience/qualifications etc) plus bonus, 30 days holiday and excellent benefits package.
Main duties include:
- Manage and develop your own portfolio of corporate clients
- Generate private client work from the corporate client base
- Work with key staff in the accountancy practice to develop new client introductions
- Manage and expand our contacts with other professional services firms to develop new client introductions
- Develop opportunities by attending networking events and seminars
- Hold regular seminars for existing/new clients
- Work with the marketing team to help develop the company’s profile