We have an opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to join our York based Wealth Management team. This is a full time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role, with the successful candidate joining us in early January 2018.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Financial Services team in the role of Administrator (experience working alongside a team of Financial Advisors would be advantageous).
Financial Services Administrator Main Duties include:
- Regularly liaising with product providers
- Point of contact for client queries and assisting with application completion
- Preparing client review statements and information, including performance stats
- Dealing with new and existing business via online systems/platforms
- Extensive use of XPLAN (IRESS) software and to ensure client records are fully updated on the back office system
- Obtaining protection and life quotations
- Researching and preparing quotes and liaising with providers on terms
- Arranging and booking meetings
- Submitting new business and following through to completion stage – pensions/investments/protection and fund switches
- Ad-hoc business related excel reporting
- Dealing with adviser queries including some investigation work where necessary
- Setting up Pension Schemes with regards to Auto Enrolment and Declarations of Compliance