We are currently seeking a Business Support Advisor to join our York based Accounts and Business Services team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on client service, working to deadlines and have good attention to detail. You will be required to work to time budgets and communicate directly with clients, as well as with the client manager internally.
Business Support Advisor Main Duties include:
Main Duties – Accounting software support
- Help-desk accounting software support for clients using a range of cloud based and on premise software packages including but not restricted to Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
- On-site and telephone support
- Assistance with implementation and set up of software for clients
- Training on accounting software
- Assistance with day to day queries, including managing year end processes, data interrogation and problem resolution
- Provide in-house accounting software support for our business services and account preparation team
Other Duties – Accounts preparation
- Preparation of management accounts for clients both in-house and on-site
- Preparation of year end non-audit accounts for companies and unincorporated businesses
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Fully AAT qualified or equivalent
- GCSE Maths and English, minimum C grade (or equivalent)
The role will include regular travel to client premises, therefore it would be advantageous to hold a full driving licence and have your own transport.