We are seeking a motivated and ambitious candidate to join our York based Accounts & Audit team in the role of Accounts & Audit Assistant. Candidates will ideally have both Practice and Audit experience and will be at least AAT Level 3 qualified with a desire to complete Level 4 (study support will be provided).
Accounts & Audit Assistant main duties include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client records
- Completion of corporation tax computations including ixbrl tagging submissions
- Audit duties including scrutinising client records and documenting findings in a clear and concise manner for conclusion under the guidance of the audit senior
- Managing multiple tasks with different managers whilst having an awareness of deadlines
- Attend year end stock takes, record results in a suitable manner and produce a meaningful stock take report
- Applicants will ideally be AAT level 3 qualified, or part-qualified, with a desire to complete the full AAT qualification.
- Study support towards completion of the AAT qualification will be provided.
- Achieved minimum A level grades of 2 B’s and 1 C or equivalent.
Travel to client premises is required as part of this role, (together with other members of the Audit team), which includes occasional overnight stays. Having your own transport and a full driving licence would be advantageous.
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview.