At the forefront of everything we do are our company values of Forward Thinking, Personal & Different. We are therefore seeking motivated and enthusiastic candidates who share these values and have an interest in joining our Accounts team in the role of AAT Apprentice.
AAT Apprentice Main Duties include:
- Interpreting and verifying information provided by clients
- Preparing Annual and Management Accounts
- Completing basic tax computations
- Minimum A level requirement is 2 B’s and 1 C, or equivalent.
- We will consider candidates with strong GCSE qualifications, with a minimum B grade in Maths.
This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week)
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview and include a fully funded AAT study package.
For applicants who are currently completing A levels, we would expect the successful candidate to join us in September/October 2018.
For candidates who already hold the required A level grades we will be able to consider an earlier start date.